Free Shipping throughout USA
Contact for International Shipping
Very easy and fair return policy
Expect cozy seats and rich interiors with Coverking Neoprene car seat covers. Precisely tailored keeping the specifics of your car make and model in mind, the custom car seat covers fit right that ensure optimum care to your original upholstery.
Prefect for daily use, Neoprene seat covers are exclusively designed to suit everyone’s lifestyle. The elegant products are easy to install, remove, clean, and store. Prepared from the rigorously tested heavy duty CR-grade Neoprene material, Neoprene boasts superior water resistance, excellent breathability, soft touch, and exceptional strength.
Snug fit seat covers guarantees superiors protection and optimum seat functionality. Available with the complete set of headrests, armrests, console covers, and map pockets etc, Coverking custom-fit covers have all the provisions and cut outs for controls, airbag flaps etc.
With the exciting range of vibrant patterns available, the made-to-order car seat covers keep your original upholstery intact and add zing to your car interiors. What is more, Coverking Neoprene custom car seat covers are backed with a ONE-year warranty.
The overall Genuine CR-grade Neoprene Seat Cover installation process consists of several stages and they are detailed below:
Neoprene Backrest Seat Cover Installation:
1. You can easily install the Genuine CR-grade Neoprene Backrest Seat Cover over bucket seats with non-removable headrest simply by pushing the seat forward and putting the backrest seat cover around the original seat cover.
2. In certain other seats, the Velcro fastener is attached to the flap after the flap is pushed through the opening between the seat bottom and seat back. After that, wrap the Genuine CR-grade Neoprene Backrest Seat Cover around the original car seat.
3. In order to install the Genuine CR-grade Neoprene Backrest Seat Cover over 60/40 split bench seats, take away the headrest first. Next, fold the seat properly forward while you pass the flap through the opening induced between seat back and seat bottom. Now, fix the Velcro fastener and drape the backrest seat cover over your car seat.
4. It is definitely easier to install the Genuine CR-grade Neoprene Backrest Seat Cover over older jeep models. Just fold the seats forward and drape the Neoprene Backrest Seat Cover over them.
Neoprene Solid Bench Seat Cover Installation:
1. You can easily install the Genuine CR-grade Neoprene Solid Bench Seat Cover by folding the seat forward in a proper manner. Once the seat is folded, drape the backrest cover over the backrest and if a folding armrest is attached to the seat, place the backrest cover in the top high position, above the armrest. But if the seat is equipped with a headrest, do remove the headrest before you move ahead to install the Neoprene Solid Bench Seat Cover.
2. In the next step, insert the flap through the opening between seat back and seat bottom.
3. Now cover the seat bottom with the seat bottom cover and fix the straps at the right position.
Neoprene Seat Bottom Cover Installation:
Genuine CR-grade Neoprene Seat Bottom Cover installation process involves various steps. In the very first step, fold the seat forward and drape the Neoprene Seat Bottom Cover over the original seat cover. Next, pass the flap through the attached buckles and hooks and then finally tuck the extra seat bottom cover behind the plastic pieces.
Neoprene Console Cover Installation:
In the first place, open the console and then place the console cover over the console top and console bottom. Now, push the bottom flap through the opening between console top and console bottom and finally fix the Velcro fastener.
Other Neoprene Seat Cover Installation Instructions:
1. You need to induce an opening in your Genuine CR-grade Neoprene Seat Cover for levers and controls that are especially necessary for your seat support.
2. However, if you have seats with integrated seat airbags, cover these seats only with Neoprene Seat Cover designed with opening flaps for adequate protection. For installation, the flap is to be inserted first. But while inserting the flap, bear in mind that it has to be pushed in a way that it can be effortlessly opened during use.
3. You need to fix the Velcro fastener for successful installation of your Genuine CR-grade Neoprene Armrest Cover.
Successful cleaning of your Genuine CR-grade Neoprene Seat Cover is possible only at 20-27 degree centigrade. Also, for thorough cleansing, a non-toxic, non-caustic, bio-degradable and anionic laundry detergent is necessary. The Genuine CR-grade Neoprene Seat Cover cleaning procedure includes the following steps:
In the very first step, treat the Neoprene Seat Cover with high suction vacuum cleaner and then wipe the surface by using a wet tissue.
Next, mix the Neoprene Seat Cover with anionic laundry detergent and then wipe it thoroughly with wet tissue as well as with water to extract the attached soap material.
Now, wipe the Neoprene Seat Cover with dry tissue/soft cotton fabric and then use vacuum cleaner, eject air outside it and dry the Neoprene Seat Cover by air.
The cleaning of your Neoprene Seat Cover is successfully completed. This cleaning procedure proves to be especially helpful in protecting finishing treatment on the fabrics.
You can view the technical specification of Seat Diagrams
Click on following link to View or Download the Seat Diagram
View Seat Diagram
Download Seat Diagram PDF file